This evening, the first set of the final ‘Transfer to ISS Vicinity’ manoeuvres (TV1-1, TV1-2) are set to take place at 19:20 and 20:03 CET, running for 3:50 and 4:01, respectively. Overnight, the second set (TV2-1, TV2-2) are planned for 02:56 and 03:54 CET, running for 00:40 and 00:55, respectively. These are the last burns prior to Saturday morning’s two big de-orbit burns, DEO1 & DEO2.
Note as always: All dates/timings below are forecast only and are subject to change as this is a continuing, dynamic mission. Time below indicated in UTC.
- ATV in free flight
- Successful MC manoeuvres
- ATV in freeflight and nominal
ATV-CC STATUS and ATV GROUND SEGMENT
- All ATV-CC systems nominal
- Preparation of ATV reentry and dedicated monitoring
- Decrease of solar activity. No more alert
- 31 October : MC manoeuvers as planned (MC-1 07:42UTC / MC-2 08:30UTC)
NEXT OPERATIONS. MAIN ACTIVITIES
- 01 November : TIV manoeuvers (TV1-1 18:20UTC, TV1-2 19:03UTC, TV2-1 01:56UTC / TV2-2 02:54UTC)
- 02 November : Reentry (tumbling 11:59 UTC, fragmentation start estimated for 12:05 UTC)