ATV-4 continues operating nominally, according to today’s update from Jean-Michel Bois, Head of the ESA Operations team at ATV-CC.
Teams were busy today performing the first pair of a series of orbit-raising manoeuvres, both of which took place on schedule at 16:02 and 16:36 CEST (details later).
Tomorrow 11 June, is shaping up to be a busy day in space and on ground. Russian cargo vessel Progress 51P is scheduled to undock at 15:56 CEST, freeing up the docking port at the aft end of the ISS’s Zvezda module for ATV-4, and shortly afterwards teams at ATV-CC will conduct a test of the Albert Einstein CAM (Collision Avoidance Manoeuvre) system at 17:30 CEST.
Note as always: All dates/timings below are forecast only and are subject to change as this is a continuing, dynamic mission. Time below indicated in UTC.
· All nominal.
· SADM (Solar Array Drive Mechanism) cleaning performed; solar panels are in Sun-tracking mode
· Propulsion chains ready for first phasing manoeuvres
· All subsystems nominal
· Solar panels in Sun tracking
· Complete propulsion system ready (ACS + OCS)
ATV-CC STATUS and ATV GROUND SEGMENT
· All ATV-CC systems nominal
· Permanent monitoring and routine freeflight activities
· SADM cleaning performed during first right duration eclipse
· Priming of repriming subsystem done
· OBT for docking part 1 performed with crew
NEXT OPERATIONS. MAIN ACTIVITIES
· June 10 : TPO manoeuvres (first boost 14:02:01) (successfully performed
at the time of the report distribution)
· June 11 : CAM test 15:30:00
· June 11 : Progress 51P undocking 13:56:00
· June 13 : Probe pull-out 13:50:00
· June 14 : TIV manoeuvres (first boost 11:23:26)
· June 15 : S-1/2 09:38:10
· June 15 : ATV Docking at 13:46:10 UTC
· June 17 : Initial Ingress. Hatch opening 10:30:00
· June 18 : Final Ingress
· June 19 : OCS test 12:53:57
· June 23 : ATV hatch closure (preparation for EVA)
· June 25 : ATV hatch opening
· July 10 : Reboost manoeuvre #01 (tbc)
· August 02 : First Gas Transfer (tbc)
· TBD : fuel transfer