NASA Television will broadcast an event for the arrival of a full-size test version of ESA’s service module for NASA’s Orion spacecraft at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET) on Monday 30 November from NASA’s Plum Brook Station in Sandusky, Ohio.
Event participants will be:
- Jim Free, director of NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Cleveland
- Greg Williams, deputy associate administrator for Human Exploration and Operations at NASA Headquarters in Washington
- Mark Kirasich, manager for the Orion Program at the agency’s Johnson Space Center in Houston
- Mike Hawes, program manager for Orion at Lockheed Martin
- Nico Dettmann, development department head at ESA
- Oliver Juckenhoefel, vice president and head of the European Service Module program at Airbus Defence and Space
You can ask questions via social media using #AskNASA.
For more information and press registration visit the NASA website, or tune in live below:.