Posted on 22 Jul 2013 by Daniel
ATV-4 mission report 19 July
Brief update in this evening from ESA’s Jean-Michel Bois at ATV-CC. The type of report that pleases a space operations engineer – everything nominal!
No specific ATV-related events this week; routine activities.
Note as always: All dates/timings below are forecast only and are subject to change as this is a continuing, dynamic mission. Time below indicated in UTC.
- All nominal
- No specific ATV event to highlight this week. Routine activities.
- Attached dormant mode
ATV-CC STATUS and ATV GROUND SEGMENT
- All ATV-CC systems nominal
- ATV monitoring and routine attached activities
CARGO and FUEL STATUS
- Dry cargo: Initial 2489kg, all transferred (100%)
- Accepted trash: 1213kg (no change)
- Water: 565kg. No transfer so far
- Oxygen (2 tanks): 66.3kg. No transfer so far
- Air (1 tank): 33.3kg. No transfer so far
- Propellant: Used 1108kg, available for ISS support: 2332kg
- Refuelling propellant: 860kg. No transfer so far
NEXT OPERATIONS. MAIN ACTIVITIES
- 25 July: 50P undocking (no ATV prop support)
- 27-28 July: 52P docking (ISS attitude change, no ATV prop support, ATV Solar Arrays feathering)
- 31 July: RFS tanks pressurisation
- 01 August: Propellant transfer 13:35 – 15:03 UTC
- 05 August: RFS Purging and vacuuming
- 06 August: Second vacuuming of the oxidizer lines
- 09 August: HTV4 berthing
- 12 August: O2 repressurisation (date updated)
- 13 August: first air transfer