ATV-4 is operating according to plan, according to the 9 June update from Jean-Michel Bois, Head of the ESA Operations team at ATV-CC. Teams continue monitoring the vessel in orbit and carrying out various health checks and on-board procedures.
The next interesting set of activities comes today at 16:29 CEST, when the first of a series of TPO (Transfer to Phasing Orbit) manoeuvres (engine burns) is set to take place.
Note as always: All dates/timings below are forecast only and are subject to change as this is a continuing, dynamic mission. Time below indicated in UTC.
· No change . All nominal. ATV-CC monitoring and routine activities in
· All subsystems nominal.
ATV-CC STATUS and ATV GROUND SEGMENT
· All ATV-CC systems nominal
· Permanent monitoring and routine freeflight activities
· VDM decontamination, STR self-test during first eclipse
NEXT OPERATIONS. MAIN ACTIVITIES
· till June 10, freeflight with monitoring and routine activities
· June 10 : Second part of LEOP (SADM cleaning 05:23:17 UTC)
· June 10 : TPO manoeuvres (first boost 14:29:53)
· June 11 : CAM test 15:30:00
· June 11 : Progress 51P undocking 13:56:00
· June 13 : Probe pull-out 13:50:00
· June 14 : TIV manoeuvres (first boost 11:23:26)
· June 15 : S-1/2 09:38:10
· June 15 : ATV Docking at 13:46:10 UTC
· June 17 : Initial Ingress. Hatch opening 10:30:00
· June 17 or 18 : Final Ingress
· June 19 : OCS test 12:53:57
· June 23 : ATV hatch closure (preparation for EVA)
· June 25 : ATV hatch opening
· July 10 : Reboost manoeuvre #01 (tbc)
· August 02 : First Gas Transfer (tbc)
· TBD : fuel transfer