File this one under 'humour': A fabulous — and very tongue-in-cheek — press release has been issued by one of our favourite rubber chickens. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) mission mascot, Camilla Corona SDO, posted this update earlier today to announce the Big News: Camilla will take part in this week's DLR/ESA SpaceTweetup! Read more about her in the SDO Mascot blog. And welcome! We're delighted to have her as a special guest...
our tag cloudannouncement astronauts banner barbie Berlin blog call camilla camilla-SDO cave caves caving channels chicken darmstadt dlr esa esoc first flightaware follow henningkrause humour ILA koeln-bonn links look media nasa nespoli paolo pr registration rubber sm social sofia spacetweetup stream tent track tweetup twent webcats where in hell is genk?
- Light Research on ESA’s Rueidger Jehn on ‘How to get to Mercury’
- Andreas on A first glimpse at Room Bravo …
- Using Social Media: Facebook is continually evolving… not always for the better for small businesses… — robindotadams on Social media channels to follow
- Astronautes, la cuvée 2009 de l’ESA | Parmi les étoiles on Astronauts go caving on their way to space
- Daniel on Webcast 18.09.11