our tag cloudannouncement astronauts banner barbie Berlin blog call camilla camilla-SDO cave caves caving channels chicken darmstadt dlr esa esoc first flightaware follow henningkrause humour ILA koeln-bonn links look media nasa nespoli paolo pr registration rubber sm social sofia spacetweetup stream tent track tweetup twent webcats where in hell is genk?
- Light Research on ESA’s Rueidger Jehn on ‘How to get to Mercury’
- Andreas on A first glimpse at Room Bravo …
- Using Social Media: Facebook is continually evolving… not always for the better for small businesses… — robindotadams on Social media channels to follow
- Astronautes, la cuvée 2009 de l’ESA | Parmi les étoiles on Astronauts go caving on their way to space
- Daniel on Webcast 18.09.11
Author Archives: Karin
We are extremely happy to have ESA astronaut André Kuipers with us here today. He told us about his time at the International Space Station and his return to Earth. When asked about how sick astronauts feel upon their return … Continue reading
We have just arrived from a visit to the ZERO-G. Guided by Jean-Francois Clervoy and Ulrike Friedrich, we were able to see the experiments that are currently on board and, after covering our shoes, the padded area which had been … Continue reading
Later we will have a chance to go to the ESA/DLR Space Pavilion, but you can get some insight into what you will see in our latest webcast.Enjoy!
This will be the first ‘silent’ tweetup ever! Make sure that you have your headset on and are tuned in to Channel 9. You’ll be able to hear the speakers even if you walk out of the room for a … Continue reading