The social media team over at DLR have posted a very good analysis of the initial results from last year's DLR/ESA SpaceTweetup. While this may largely be of interest to policy wonks, number crunchers and stats hounds, the xxx
our tag cloudannouncement astronauts banner barbie Berlin blog call camilla camilla-SDO cave caves caving channels chicken darmstadt dlr esa esoc first flightaware follow henningkrause humour ILA koeln-bonn links look media nasa nespoli paolo pr registration rubber sm social sofia spacetweetup stream tent track tweetup twent webcats where in hell is genk?
- Light Research on ESA’s Rueidger Jehn on ‘How to get to Mercury’
- Andreas on A first glimpse at Room Bravo …
- Using Social Media: Facebook is continually evolving… not always for the better for small businesses… — robindotadams on Social media channels to follow
- Astronautes, la cuvée 2009 de l’ESA | Parmi les étoiles on Astronauts go caving on their way to space
- Daniel on Webcast 18.09.11