After arriving in Houston early on 2 July he said: "The return journey went perfectly. It was quite tough, I felt sick when I was back on Earth, and wasn't able to walk straightaway. But the care we were given was great and I soon felt better. I was able to take a long sleep in the plane on the way to America. I sat in the grass for a while during one of the stopovers. It smelt so good! I saw the sunset and thought: yes, I am home again."
Follow on Twitter
- mark southee on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- nitesh on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- André Kuipers weer in Nederland – Hippir Nederland Hippir Nederland on Very last inflight session for European PASSAGES experiment completed
- Barteld on André: “Every time you look at the planet it is awesome”
- ALTEA goes to Columbus « ALTEA Space on Radiation on the ISS: mapping in 3D & testing materials for future exploration