In March this year the third Automated Transfer Vehicle, ATV-3, also known as ATV Edoardo Amaldi, arrived at the International Space Station. ISS resident and ESA astronaut André Kuipers describes in this video how important the European-built ATV is to the programme and to the crew and sends a thank you message to all involved in bringing this "fantastic vehicle" to the Station.
Follow on Twitter
- mark southee on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- nitesh on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- André Kuipers weer in Nederland – Hippir Nederland Hippir Nederland on Very last inflight session for European PASSAGES experiment completed
- Barteld on André: “Every time you look at the planet it is awesome”
- ALTEA goes to Columbus « ALTEA Space on Radiation on the ISS: mapping in 3D & testing materials for future exploration