A replay of today's inflight call from the International Space Station with delegates at the World Wildlife Fund annual meeting in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Expedition 31 crewmembers André Kuipers and Don Pettit discussed their view of Earth from the ISS and scientific research pertinent to the environment.
Follow on Twitter
- mark southee on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- nitesh on Where is the ISS & how to see it
- André Kuipers weer in Nederland – Hippir Nederland Hippir Nederland on Very last inflight session for European PASSAGES experiment completed
- Barteld on André: “Every time you look at the planet it is awesome”
- ALTEA goes to Columbus « ALTEA Space on Radiation on the ISS: mapping in 3D & testing materials for future exploration