Alex writes: Another 'Christmas' of sorts comes again in Antarctica - arriving on the eve June 21, in a flurry of preparations, costumes, speeches, entertainment, music and dance accompanied by some of chef Giorgio’s best food. It comes at the height of the Northern Hemisphere's summer. This could be the most international holiday in the world, with all the nationalities staying in Antarctica, regardless of race or religion. It is a special day and it brings new hope. Please keep sending us your photos of midsummer celebrations.
Share your midsummer
- Resupplying The Concordia Base Through The Art Of Polar Logistics | Gizmodo Australia on Towards the end…
- Resupplying The Concordia Base Through The Art Of Polar Logistics | Gizmodo Australia on Raid trail left the station
- Pietro on Towards the end…
- Jonathan E. on Towards the end…
- Θωμάς Σφέτσας Thomas Sfetsas on Towards the end…