The Dragon cargo ferry only visited us for a short time. It left after a week. But it was an impressive mission for me personally, as I helped dock and later detach it from the Space Station. It was an impressive mission also for the thousands of people on Earth who worked on Dragon and indeed for the whole of humankind. Many people might not realise it but this mission is a milestone for space history. I was unloading equipment from the Dragon and looked behind one of the storage racks. I had already seen the Dragon capsule in an assembly hall in California and I knew what I would see: a window! This is the future. This space craft will be transporting four people to and from space in about three years’ time.
- ARIE N. VAN DEN BERG on I sometimes feel like a veteran
- hans picard on I am back on Earth but the mission continues
- Daan van Liere on I am back on Earth but the mission continues
- Cosmonaut André Kuipers: A Song A Day: My Playlist | finches´ wings on A Song A Day
- iCreative on Return delayed and nice presents from Earth
TagsATV back-up Baikonoer Chris van den Berg Cupola Dan Burbank Dragon EVA EVA training examens Expeditie 31 experimenten fitness foto's handmatige nadering Houston ISS JSC koppeling lanceerbasis lancering landing majestueus missiepatch noodscenario's primerka procedures progress quarantaine robotarm ruimtepak ruimtevoedsel Sojoez SpaceX sporten Sterrenstad straling Terugkeer terugreis tradities trainen videocontact vrachtschip wetenschap zweven