We have a 'Go for launch'. The final exams are behind us and the examination board considers me ready to fly. The process was not straightforward. Two days of hard work and sweating, literally. The Soyuz simulator doesn't have air conditioning, and neither does my warm space suit. I had to stay calm and think clearly. It went well. Apart from a few blemishes - nothing that would cause any problems in real-life – we all passed the exam with flying colours. Read on...
- ARIE N. VAN DEN BERG on I sometimes feel like a veteran
- hans picard on I am back on Earth but the mission continues
- Daan van Liere on I am back on Earth but the mission continues
- Cosmonaut André Kuipers: A Song A Day: My Playlist | finches´ wings on A Song A Day
- iCreative on Return delayed and nice presents from Earth
TagsATV back-up Baikonoer Chris van den Berg Cupola Dan Burbank Dragon EVA EVA training examens Expeditie 31 experimenten fitness foto's handmatige nadering Houston ISS JSC koppeling lanceerbasis lancering landing majestueus missiepatch noodscenario's primerka procedures progress quarantaine robotarm ruimtepak ruimtevoedsel Sojoez SpaceX sporten Sterrenstad straling Terugkeer terugreis tradities trainen videocontact vrachtschip wetenschap zweven